The 10th International Conference of the Society of Construction Law (SCL) will be held in Istanbul Turkey on 18-20 October 2023 with the theme “Winds of Change”.
We are living in unprecedented times where the construction industry needs to transform itself quickly as one of the key players towards an energy-efficient, green, and resilient future. This journey is full of challenges and circumstances change rapidly making it harder to achieve the targets set at the beginning. At this conference, SCL would like to facilitate brainstorming sessions among participants from all over the globe about a healthier built environment which is under the pressure of harsh “Winds of Change”.
SCL invites you to submit an abstract for an oral presentation, to share your research, knowledge and experience and be part of the conference programme. Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and delivered during the conference.
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following main topics; however, other related tracks and topics will also be considered:
- Recent developments in Construction Law including their impacts on the resolution of construction disputes in different jurisdictions.
- Funding Construction Projects as well as Construction Disputes
- Sustainability and Construction Industry
- Management of changes in the industry with a particular focus on digitalisation
- Cost, time, and commercial management in construction projects
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Academic Committee of SCL Turkey. All submissions should be original, authentic, and previously unpublished. Format for abstracts is specified below:
- Microsoft Word document
- Arial, 12 point
- Maximum of 600 words
- Single spacing without justified margins.
- You will be required to enter short biographies (maximum 400 words in total) on all presenting authors, during the abstract submission process.
Please submit your abstracts to the following email address: email@example.com
Important deadlines are:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 June 2023
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30 August 2023
- Registration Deadline: 10 October 2023
- Conference Dates: 18-20 October 2022
To make sure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please submit them as early as possible. Kindly forward the same to your friends, and colleagues and ask them to join the conference!